All in One - Crazy 4 Us
Hey! Bine ai venit pe All in One - Crazy 4 Us! Ce zici sa te conectezi sa poti sa iti lasi parerea pe aici?
All in One - Crazy 4 Us
Hey! Bine ai venit pe All in One - Crazy 4 Us! Ce zici sa te conectezi sa poti sa iti lasi parerea pe aici?
All in One - Crazy 4 Us
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

All in One - Crazy 4 Us

All in One place, is fucking crazy! Bine ati venit pe All in One - Crazy 4 Us!

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  Contacteaza-ne!  About Us  Regulament  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  Castiga IMVU CREDITS  

geisterfahrer-girl...

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
monyka
monyka
Hi5 Administrator
Hi5 Administrator

TaurCal
Varsta : 34Data de inscriere : 22/11/2009Numarul mesajelor : 185Localizare : in lumea mea:X:XJoburi/Distractii : job??..balerin-dansatorStare de spirit : sad:(

geisterfahrer-girl... Vide
MesajSubiect: geisterfahrer-girl...   geisterfahrer-girl... EmptyJoi Ian 07, 2010 6:38 am

atentie!!!l am gasit acest articol pe net-alt forum;)...ma intrebam cn e fata din melodie...cateva pareri...cine e de fapt???
I'm guessing this thread is okay...if not...oh well I guess (i asked Gaja if she thought it was okay and she didn't care so...) and I figure it'd be fun to talk about. I mean, I don't really want to butt into this girl's life if she doesn't want people to know its her (After all, he name wasn't in the credits for the song)

I'm sure most of you have heard Geisterfahrer by now. When I heard it, I burst into tears and nearly fell out of my chair when the female voice popped up. Her voice was so beautiful. So I want to know who she is, and I'm sure you do as well. I really think she should have a career in music if she doesn't already. I'd listen to her...probably...it would depend on her lyrics I guess...now I'm babbling

There's already some people saying that it's Jana Pallaske of Spitting off Tall Buildings but I've listened to a song (because I can find almost NOTHING) and it doesn't sound too much like her, but then again, she wasn't singing anywhere near the pitch of Geisterfahrer girl in that song. That, and the only reason I know of that people think its her is because she's in the thank yous in the album booklet. It isn't specified as to what she did, though, and she's smack in the middle of a huge list of names, so that really doesn't mean much. I think its only because she has a musical background as a vocalist that people suspect her.

It could be any one of the women on that list. I'm honestly thinking that the girl in the song might be just a girl that works for the studio that they hired to sing back-up vocals (I don't know if they do that but I wouldn't be surprised). It could be Jana though. But I want someone trusted to come out and say it first

So, this thread shall be devoted to finding the identity of this girl. Any idea where to start?

(Just to reiteration, since there is nothing official that we know of that says "yes, it's Jana", lighthearted speculation is allowed and that's what this is. No one get their panties in a twist please)

articol de pe net-alt forum th:X:X..mi s-a parut interesant..chiar cine e fata?geisterfahrer-girl... 50932:D
Sus In jos
Joe Temă ;3
Joe Temă ;3
Ultra Postator

VarsatorTigru
Varsta : 26Data de inscriere : 14/11/2009Numarul mesajelor : 3106Localizare : IlJoburi/Distractii : Zăpadăăă . Stare de spirit : Day in day out..

MesajSubiect: Re: geisterfahrer-girl...   geisterfahrer-girl... EmptyJoi Ian 07, 2010 6:40 am

geisterfahrer-girl... 750519 eu nu am inteles nimik geisterfahrer-girl... 207842
Sus In jos
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Admin

TaurCocos
Varsta : 30Data de inscriere : 21/08/2008Numarul mesajelor : 3783Localizare : Altenbuch, Bayern, GermanyJoburi/Distractii : Play GuitarStare de spirit : Pff...depinde de circumstante...

MesajSubiect: Re: geisterfahrer-girl...   geisterfahrer-girl... EmptyJoi Ian 07, 2010 6:41 am

http://www.google.ro/language_tools?hl=ro incearca sa iti traduci aici geisterfahrer-girl... 94821?
Sus In jos
https://all-in-one.forumgratuit.ro/
Joe Temă ;3
Joe Temă ;3
Ultra Postator

VarsatorTigru
Varsta : 26Data de inscriere : 14/11/2009Numarul mesajelor : 3106Localizare : IlJoburi/Distractii : Zăpadăăă . Stare de spirit : Day in day out..

MesajSubiect: Re: geisterfahrer-girl...   geisterfahrer-girl... EmptyJoi Ian 07, 2010 6:48 am

mersi geisterfahrer-girl... 89226
Sus In jos
Kristine
Kristine
Admin

VarsatorCal
Varsta : 58Data de inscriere : 14/11/2009Numarul mesajelor : 3105Localizare : BucurtestiJoburi/Distractii : Animeuri,muzik,filmeStare de spirit : Dupa anotimp

MesajSubiect: Re: geisterfahrer-girl...   geisterfahrer-girl... EmptyJoi Ian 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Pai poate o gasim mentzionata pe coperta cdurilor originale,zic si eu ,poate geisterfahrer-girl... 596966
Totusi cred ca ar fi corect sa fie trecuta ca doar a contribuit si ea in mica parte nu?
Sus In jos
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Admin

TaurCocos
Varsta : 30Data de inscriere : 21/08/2008Numarul mesajelor : 3783Localizare : Altenbuch, Bayern, GermanyJoburi/Distractii : Play GuitarStare de spirit : Pff...depinde de circumstante...

MesajSubiect: Re: geisterfahrer-girl...   geisterfahrer-girl... EmptyVin Ian 08, 2010 8:55 pm