All in One - Crazy 4 Us
Hey! Bine ai venit pe All in One - Crazy 4 Us! Ce zici sa te conectezi sa poti sa iti lasi parerea pe aici?
All in One - Crazy 4 Us
Hey! Bine ai venit pe All in One - Crazy 4 Us! Ce zici sa te conectezi sa poti sa iti lasi parerea pe aici?
All in One - Crazy 4 Us
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

All in One - Crazy 4 Us

All in One place, is fucking crazy! Bine ati venit pe All in One - Crazy 4 Us!

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  Contacteaza-ne!  About Us  Regulament  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  Castiga IMVU CREDITS  

Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash!

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
Mergi la pagina : 1, 2  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Admin

TaurCocos
Varsta : 31Data de inscriere : 21/08/2008Numarul mesajelor : 3783Localizare : Altenbuch, Bayern, GermanyJoburi/Distractii : Play GuitarStare de spirit : Pff...depinde de circumstante...

Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash! Vide
MesajSubiect: Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash!   Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash! EmptyVin Noi 13, 2009 10:34 am

Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash!
Bill Kaulitz escaped unhurt from a car crash: “It’s a miracle that
nothing happened to Bill,” Tokio Hotel producer and manager David Jost
told BILD.
Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash! Accidentbill
A crash at A 24!
Last week, Bill was on his way to Berlin and MTV’s Music Awards 2009, where ‘Tokio Hotel’ received the award for Best Band!
In Rastow (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern), Bill got into a skid and crashed
into the side railing and median barrier. Presumably after having been
forced to give way to another car.
Fortunately no one was injured in the accident. Cost ;80 000 Euro!
“Tokio Hotel” producer and manager David Jost to Bild: “It is a wonder that Bill wasn’t wounded.”
At the moment, “Tokio Hotel” are in Mexico. Where the bands album “Humanoid” is the chart-topper.
Sus In jos
https://all-in-one.forumgratuit.ro/
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Admin

TaurCocos
Varsta : 31Data de inscriere : 21/08/2008Numarul mesajelor : 3783Localizare : Altenbuch, Bayern, GermanyJoburi/Distractii : Play GuitarStare de spirit : Pff...depinde de circumstante...

MesajSubiect: Re: Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash!   Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash! EmptyVin Noi 13, 2009 10:35 am

Bill Kaulitz had a lucky escape when he crashed his Audi Q7 into a motorway crash barrier in Germany.
Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash! Bill-leitplanke-14002133-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,width=227
The Tokio Hotel star had been on his way to Berlin for the MTV Europe Music Awards last week, where the group picked up the award for Best Band.But
Near Rastow in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania his car started skidding,
crashing into the side and central barriers supposedly swerving to
avoid hitting another car.
Luckily nobody was injured in the accident, although there was about €80,000 of damage.Tokio Hotel manager David Jost told BILD: “It is a miracle that nothing happened to Bill.”The band are currently on tour in Mexico where their album ‘Humanoid’ is on the top of the charts.
Sus In jos
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Admin

TaurCocos

MesajSubiect: Re: Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash!   Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash! EmptyVin Noi 13, 2009 10:37 am

Tokio Hotel rock star Bill Kaulitz has said it's a "miracle" he is still alive following his high-speed motorway crash.

Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash! Bill-autobahn-collage-13991394-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,width=227
The 20-year-old totalled his Audi Q7 on the A24 autobahn in Germany last week on his way to Berlin.Police
spokesman Niels Borgmann (31) of Schwerin told BILD: “We can confirm at
this time that there was an accident between an Audi and a Mercedes
van. Involved in the accident were a 20 and 45 year-old man. Neither
was injured.”Bill spoke exclusively with BILD about the crash and how he survived.The singer said: “I think about the crash everyday. I think I need some more time to process it. It’s sitting pretty deep."I
thought I would not leave there alive. I have definitely never been
that close to death! It is a miracle that I’m still alive.
"In moments like that you realise what’s really important and you learn to appreciate your life in a new way.”What exactly happened that afternoon?Bill
said: “I was alone in the car and was on the way to Berlin. I am
strictly a careful driver, have never had an accident, and never drive
to fast."All of a sudden a car switched into my lane without looking. When I swerved to avoid the car, I started skidding.”The rocker slammed on his breaks trying to bring the Audi to a halt. Then he slammed into the guard rails.“In
a moment like that you only think about saving your life. With another
car, things may have gone differently. I didn’t have a scratch on me.”
What did he do when the car came to a halt?Bill
added: “I immediately tried to get out of the car. I pushed the door
open with all my strength and immediately called the police on my
mobile. I was completely confused and was in shock. The police tried to
calm me down over the phone.”His relatives travelled to Berlin immediately to help calm him down.“My
brother Tom was really concerned. I kept seeing the pictures in my head
all night and couldn’t sleep. Everybody supported me and tried to
motivate me.”
And the singer had to put his shocking experience aside as he went on to perform the next day at the MTV Europe Music Awards in the German capital, and walked away with the award for “Best Band”.Tokio
Hotel’s producer and manager David Jost told BILD: “We actually advised
Bill to cancel the performance because of the accident. But even though
the crash was a huge shock for Bill, he insisted on performing.”At
the beginning of next year, Germany’s most successful rock band will be
on home turf - this time not in a car, but a tour bus!
Sus In jos
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Admin

TaurCocos

MesajSubiect: Re: Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash!   Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash! EmptyVin Noi 13, 2009 10:38 am

Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash! Crash-barrier-13989028-mfbh,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349
Sus In jos
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Admin

TaurCocos

MesajSubiect: Re: Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash!   Bill Kaulitz in motorway car crash! EmptyVin Noi 13, 2009 10:41 am